WE DO NOT REQUIRE ASSISTANCE FROM AGENCIES AT THIS TIME.
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced technical Business Development and Sales Manager to join the Coftec business. This position will support the UK and Ireland and will be responsible for generating new and repeat business for Coftec, promoting our services and products throughout the Pharmaceutical, Beverage, Food, Local authorities, and Government bodies. You will build and establish strong client relationships throughout UK and Ireland, highlighting COFTEC’s strengths.
- Development and Implementation of Sales Strategy for the business with the approval of the Leadership team.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales
- Manage day-to-day sales activities with a focus on delivering key sales metrics.
- You will be a leader in the company for strategic sales thinking.
- Build a great new business pipeline and close deals to exceed 100% of projected targets.
- Actively manage and develop current accounts in the UK and Ireland. Building strong and sustainable relationships with Clients in the private and public sectors.
- Developing opportunities and following up leads via site visits.
- Meeting prospective clients to bring in new business.
- Developing proposals for clients.
- Maintaining a CRM tool to ensure a pipeline of projects was relevant and up to date for current opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with marketing to drive high-impact sales and marketing campaigns.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to management on sales and pipeline.
- Negotiating of rates with customers to ensure value and repeat business based on the approved company rate card.
- Assisting with tenders.
- Maintaining a professional attitude at all times.
The successful candidate will need to have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Business Development and Sales, with product training
- Proven track record of business development and achieving sales targets working with complex organisations and senior decision makers.
- Experience within the Water sector, Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences industry preferred.
- Will already have established relationships with senior decision makers in our target client list.
- Ability to develop and maintain resilient client relationships.
- Be competent with budgets, targets, and finances.
- Strong understanding of the current business climate.
- Strong presentation skills, particularly in a senior executive level environment.
- Full Clean Irish/UK/EU driving license is essential.
- No sponsorship available, must currently hold a valid work permit, or a Stamp 4 visa.