We are hiring a Document Controller Coordinator based in our Head Office in Athenry.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
The primary role of the Document Controller is to ensure all project personnel are competent in the use and operation of the Coffey Document Management Platform.
- Ensure access and training is provided to all required users.
- Provide weekly refresher training for the first 6 weeks of the project (Coffey site staff).
- Ensure all information is easily accessible by all project members.
- Ensure all information is current and coordinated.
- Ensure the site team are aware how to batch download, print, mark-up, search for drawings and documentation on the system.
- Ensure the site team receive drawing upload notifications and are aware how to access these drawings.
- Ensure the drawings are the correct scale, orientation & format (DWG and PDF).
- Ensure the drawing registers are issued / uploaded with every drawing revision / upload.
- The Document Controller must ensure that all drawings are thoroughly reviewed and checked.
Abilities and Skills
- Highly organised and methodical approach to Design Delivery.
- Excellent project management skills must manage and drive multiple work streams simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Excellent numeric and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to keep up to date with new technologies including software, social media and branding initiatives.
- Ability to take detailed meeting minutes.
- Ability to supervise, manage and mentor other members of staff.
- Highly ambitious and compelled.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible and reliable.
- Advanced computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Auto CAD and Microsoft Project Planner
- Collaborative team member with a passion for success.
Direct Applications OnlyApply Now