- Carry out site supervision of sub-contractors and direct labour (inc H&S documentation / Quality records / Time sheets / Diaries)
- Carry out QA on MEICA works to ensure quality installations, carry out internal snagging. Identify deficiencies within installations and assist in rectifying them if necessary.
- Where required, carry out site wiring to assist our direct labour, for maintaining the programme. It is not envisaged that this will form a major part of your works.
- Assist with procurement, both identifying required materials and on occasion collecting these and delivering to site.
- Carry out testing & commissioning of disinfection equipment (dosing systems / instrumentation / MCC etc). This will involve working alongside CWL Commissioning Manager, Process Engineers, EICA Engineers, electrical sub-contractors, ICA sub-contractors and the project team. As stated above, this will also include QA record sheets.
- Carry out site verification testing, to assist the CWL Process Engineers to verify installations and process proving.
- Attend any necessary courses to ensure you have the required certification and qualifications to carry out these roles for CWL and for your own professional development.
- Although this role is for Disinfection (Counties: Louth, Meath, Laois, Offaly & Dublin) contracts initially (ie for most of 2019), there will also be a requirement to assist on CWL sites elsewhere in Ireland where commissioning assistance is required and after the Disinfection contracts are completed.