Junior IT Technical Support Technician
You will commence employment as a Hardware Support Engineer reporting to the IT Manager. As a Hardware Support Engineer, you will be the first point of contact for employees, providing professional customer service, troubleshooting, and technical support for the desktop PCs, laptops, mobile devices, printers and peripherals. You will be responsible for dealing with incoming queries from employees around these devices, and resolving any issues they may have.
General Responsibilities of the role include:
• Logging and actioning incoming calls and emails
• PC/Laptop/Phone setup
• Active Directory and E-mail setup
• Software Update Services (Microsoft)/ Other Software updates
• Anti-Virus setup
• Printer setup
• Control of IT Equipment – distribution and retrieval of equipment to & from sites
• Site office / Compound IT equipment set up, Maintaining Software Subscriptions & Licenses
• License Management
• Auditing, controlling of installed software
• Backing up and restoring User Account and Business Information.
• A degree/ diploma / Certificate to support your competency in the role
• Excellent organisational, communication and computer skills
• Must have full clean Irish/EU driving licence
• Must be authorised to work in Ireland ie currently hold a valid work permit or Stamp 4 visa.
Further requirements that we are looking for in a candidate
• Office365 and Sharepoint Experience
• Microsoft Azure Mgmt
• Hyper- V Image implementation and Maintenance.
• Firewall configuration and testing
• Microsoft Server Setup and Maintenance
• SQL DB Setup and Maintenance
• Microsoft Power Platform
• IFS ERP experience
Direct Applications OnlyApply Now