Direct Applicants Only, we do not require assistance from agencies at this time.
The person who aids senior planning engineers in the planning phase of a particular project through to completion.
- Work closely with Senior Planning Engineers and Site Team to ensure efficiency of the Connection and Developer Services work stream.
- The tasks associated with this role will include but is not limited to the following:
- Ensure that you have an overall understanding of the project scope.
- Proficient in the use of the Irish Water (IW) Desktop -Maximo and downloading of new work orders.
- Updating status sheet.
- Downloading of utilities from utility provider collector app (Gas Networks Ireland, eir, enet, BT) and liaising with ESB and Virgin Media via email for up to date utility drawings.
- Uploading and assigning jobs on Geopal.
- Liaising with customers/developers to determine the status of their connection.
- Requesting CAD Tiles from IW for completion of detailed design / as-laid by senior planning engineer.
- Submittal of Road Opening Licences through Maproads.
- Submittal of T5’s through Maproads.
- Compiling and issuing site packs.
- Posting of works on the daily whereabouts.
- Issuing connection notifications to the customer and Local Authority/IW.
- Issuing advance notice to local authority roads department.
- Dispatching work orders on Maximo and Click.
- Degree in Engineering, Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- Excellent customer service communication skills
- Must be a great team player
- Excellent computer literacy, and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Full clean Irish/EU driving license
- Currently hold a valid work permit, no sponsorship.
- Water industry experience advantageous.
- Ability to communicate well with clients, local authority/IW and in-house staff.
- GIS software experience advantageous.