Direct Applicants Only – We do not need assistance from agencies at this time.
Project Managers will oversee their site team which may comprise of, Site Agents, Construction Manager, Site Engineers, Site Supervisors/Foremen and sub-contractors and take full responsibility for the safe, timely execution of their project in accordance with budgetary, programme and quality requirements.
• Ensuring that HSQE Management Systems and processes are adhered to, implemented and maintained,
• Understand the Safety Statement and ensure that it is readily available on each site.
• Plan, manage and deliver their project in a performance and fashion that epitomizes the company’s vision, strategy and values,
• Plan all construction operations to ensure required deadlines will be met,
• Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks throughout their project,
• Supervise the work of staff, operatives, sub-contractors etc. and give them guidance when needed,
• Co-ordinate required training with HSQE department,
• Manage, direct, educate and mentor junior technical site staff,
• Determine required resources (manpower, plant, equipment, subcontractors and materials) from commencement stage through to completion giving consideration to budgetary constraints,
• Liaise with purchasing department to ensure that purchase orders adequately define the specified requirements,
• Negotiate deals with suppliers and sub-contractors,
• Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities,
• Ensure the project complies with all legal or regulatory requirements,
• Communicate with the clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors etc.), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress,
• Manage, monitor and interpret the contract documents supplied in-house and/or by our client and their representatives,
• Co-ordination of temporary and permanent works design including obtaining the required certificates,
• Evaluate progress on site,
• Monitor and report to Regional Director on project particulars, including Progress, Programme, Finance, HSQE, Risks & Opportunities, all in a timely manner,
• Develop construction budgets, forecasts to completion and resource requirements,
• Ensure all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented and that contract obligations with regards to notifications etc. are adhered to,
• Develop Client Progress Reports, Accounts, budgets etc. in a timely manner,
• Measurement and valuation of works complete on site (in collaboration with the project quantity surveyor where appropriate),
• Develop and maintain client relationships to promote new business,
• Feed information to HQ on current and completed projects as required by company procedures.
• A degree in engineering to support your competency in the role,
• A member of the relevant Professional Institution,
• Chartered Status (or working towards it),
• Minimum of 8 years experience
Full clean Irish/UK/EU driving license
No work permit sponsorshipApply Now