The person who has the authority to plan, coordinate, implement and communicate a comprehensive Quality Management System at all levels within the organisation and maintain as documented information. A Lean thinker the person who to assesses, monitors, and enhances business performance for our organisation. The Quality Manager will analyse current practices and develop business process improvements as well as implement changes in workflows, structures, and teams to ensure continuous company performance.
• Formulating, developing, and reviewing the Coffey Quality and Continuous Improvement policies for existing and new activities.
• Analysing the Quality Management System and removing waste from company processes and procedures.
• Report to the senior management team regarding performance of the Quality Management System and Lean Strategies.
• Carrying out regular internal audits of business processes and sites and subsequently providing reports, noting observations and recommendations that must be actioned by Site Management.
• Developing Lean process training program and enhancement strategies.
• Manage the company Process Improvement Log and Investigate shortfalls, issues, and complaints in current business processes.
• Establishing norms and standards of company lean performance.
• Monitoring staff performance and organisational processes.
• Facilitate in the implementation of the Last Planner System and collaborate with other stakeholders to focus on enhancing productivity and staff satisfaction.
• Staying up to date with developments in Lean, Collaborative Planning management and process optimisation.
• Training, mentoring, and guiding team members in new Lean processes. Foster an ethos of continuous improvement through training personnel in areas such as waste walks and direct observation.
• A degree in Engineering, HR, Business or MBA or equivalent experience to support your competency in the role in would be beneficial.
• 3 years’ experience providing both first line advice and tactical support for ISO9001 and development on lean, process optimisation, operations, or business management.
• A sharp eye for identifying weak points in processes and organisational structures.
• An excellent communicator with top-notch presentation skills.
• Dynamic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
• Confidence in your abilities to lead organisational change.