We are Hiring a Quantity Surveyor based in the West of Ireland.
- Maintaining good relations with clients and their representatives.
- Representing the Company’s interest at meetings held relating to the work under their control.
- Supporting staff to perform commercial/contractual duties as necessary.
- Liaising with other departments to provide information to improve the service provided and received by the Commercial / Financial Departments
- Preparation of monthly, interim and final valuations, applications for payment, reconciliations of valuations and costs, and certification of amounts for contract, sub-contractors, specialists and suppliers.
- Providing the necessary information to enable an accurate and regular review of cash flow and position on contracts to be maintained.
- Recovery of all monies to which the Company is entitled in return for all work undertaken.
- In conjunction with the Procurement Manager, placing of supplier agreements and sub-contracts on work under the Quantity Surveyor’s control.
- Providing support, guidance, training and mentorship to develop the commercial team.
- Other related tasks as required
- A relevant degree in Quantity Surveying/Engineering (or similar) from a UK or Irish University to support your competency in the role.
- Diploma in Construction law would be advantageous.
- 3 – 10 years + relevant experience required.
- Must have experience in supporting large civil infrastructure projects.
- Strong Commercial Focus.
- Experience in Public Works Contracts in Ireland or UK is essential.
- A member of the relevant Professional Institution.
- Full Clean Irish/EU Driving License
- Authorised to work in Ireland ie hold a valid work permit or Stamp 4 visa.
DIRECT APPLICATIONS ONLYApply Now