The Scheduling Agent, based in Athenry will join our back office customer care/communications team to manage customer queries and appointments. This role will provide an excellent opportunity to excel in a fast paced and rewarding environment where the successful candidate will gain valuable exposure working in the remarkably varied civil, building, water and waste-water treatment projects that we undertake.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage incoming works from Client on an individual or project based workload
- Liaise with other team members in order to provide sufficient workloads for a number of site teams
- Schedule/reschedule appointments for site team visits with customers
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Follow procedures, guidelines and policies
Experience and qualifications
- Ideally have worked in a fast passed, hi-volume logistics/call center/customer contact environment
- Have used some form of scheduling/logistics/call center tracking database
- Excellent customer skills
- Strong Database data entry skills
- Excellent MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Self-motivated, target focused, fast learner, proactive, team player with a get things done attitude.
- Certificate in Business Studies or Certificate in Bookkeeping or office skills with significant training on systems databases is required.