The Coffey Group is seeking an experienced Site Administrator/Clerk to be based in Enfield/Sallins.
- Construction documentation (drawings / specifications) control / issue internally and to client
- Organizing site induction and dealing with queries re badge/induction status, maintaining induction register
- Attend to site reception and receiving/directing visitors to site
- Compile information for weekly/monthly reports
- Co-ordinate training register and all training requirement for the site team including contractors reporting directly to Veolia on site.
- Compile / filing of construction quality documentation (inspection and testing documentation)
- Issue purchase orders as directed by site team
- Compile / filing of equipment / material delivery dockets
- Compile equipment and materials documentation for O&M manuals
- Administrative support for all tasks related to the contract on site.
- Assist in site communication processes
- Full responsibility for the security and maintenance of stores including making orders when necessary.
- Maintaining a register of all safety equipment.
- Processing all requisition orders.
- Signing for materials and plant equipment delivered to the site.
- Supporting the Safety Personnel in ensuring adherence to and implementation of the Safety Management System.
Required skills for this role:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in planning, execution and administration in a construction site office environment or similar
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of documentation and data management systems.
- Excellent computer skills
- The ability to work successfully as part of a team.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize work
- Full Clean Irish/European Driving License
- Have valid work permit/authorised to work in Ireland