We are hiring a Site Manager/Site Agent based in Birmingham, UK
• Ensuring Compliance with all aspects of H&S and reporting any information effecting health and safety for any person on a proposed site e.g. underground services, ground conditions affecting the stability of excavations or safety or operatives (soil, water table, toxic substances, gases, etc.
• Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, site supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
• Setting out, levelling and surveying the site in accordance with the Drawings and Specifications.
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
• Liaising with the Project Manager/planner regarding construction programme, programme constraints etc.
• Resolving technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities.
• Quality control in accordance with company procedures, method statements, quality plans and inspection and test plans.
• Familiar with the Form of Contract on the Project and the implications that any variation or change orders will have on the program and costs, and what implication any overrun will have in relation to costs and manpower.
• A degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
• Qualification to support your competency in the role.
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience supporting the delivery of projects across wastewater/water infrastructure.
• Must have a full, clean U.K driving licence.
• Excellent renumeration package, vehicle, fuel card, & benefits on offer.
Direct Applications OnlyApply Now