What is the Graduate of the Year Award?
The purpose of this award is to acknowledge and reward individuals who can demonstrate a high level of ambition, drive, dynamism, innovation and strong work ethic.
The successful applicant shall also possess and display the following characteristics:
- Dedication to health and safety ensuring all colleagues, customers and public are safe and healthy at all times
- A commitment to quality in carrying out job responsibilities
- Willingness to take initiative and accepts and carries out additional responsibilities beyond their regular assignments
- Consistently dependable and punctual in reporting for duty, completing assignments on time
- Portrays a positive attitude towards work responsibilities, co-workers, customers and serves as a role model to others
- Exhibits exemplary service in their daily work and makes notable contributions to a department or project
- Demonstrates knowledge and expertise in his/her department
- Willingness to work in a team setting within and/or outside of his/her assigned department
In order to be eligible to apply for this award all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must hold a Level 8 Degree or higher
- Must have qualified within the last 3 academic years, i.e. Graduated in the years of 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Must be a current member of staff
What is involved?
Applicants are to submit a maximum 1,000 word essay to the HR Department.
The applicants essay should consist of the following:
- what Master’s Degree course he/she wishes to undertake with the emphasis on the course / subject content rather than the University or location
- describe why he/she wants to undertake this Master’s Degree.
- describe the benefits to both the applicant and the company in undertaking this Master’s Degree.
- describe, by reference to related and relevant Coffey Group experience, factors influencing the decision to choose the selected Master’s Degree course.
- acknowledge and consider Coffey Group’s core values which are; People; Collaboration; Health, Safety and the Environment; Innovation; Integrity; Quality and Corporate Social Responsibility
The prize will be a Coffey Group sponsored, all expenses paid University Level 9 Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline or topic.