Copyright and submitted material
All materials and information on this Website including without limitation any logo, design, text, graphic and their arrangement (“Content”) are licensed to or owned by Coffey Construction. Unless we indicate otherwise you must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit the Content in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical or otherwise without our prior permission or the written permission of the copyright owner. You may access and use the Content and this Website for your own personal use only. Unless expressly permitted otherwise, you must not do anything to alter, modify or add to the Content.
You acknowledge and agree that if you contribute Content to the Website, such Content will become our property and you hereby assign all rights, title and interests in and to such contributions to us. We reserve the right to remove any Content from the Website at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have breached the immediately preceding sentence), or for no reason at all.
Any comments or materials sent to us through the Website including feedback data, questions, comments and suggestions (collectively “Feedback”), will be deemed to be non-confidential. We have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation. Further, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services incorporating such Feedback.
- You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with accessing the Website. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the Website. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain personal data from any Website user.
In accessing this Website, you must not:
- disrupt or interfere with the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Website or linked websites
- disrupt or interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of this Website or linked websites
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Website
- use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including material that are deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity
- engage in any kind of illegal, criminal or tortious activity through the use of the Website, including infringement of any third party intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trademarks, patent, trade secrets and confidential information), fraud, child pornography, trafficking in obscene material, violation of applicable export restrictions, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, hacking, sending of viruses or other harmful files, or illegal posting of computer passwords or computer code
- attempt to obtain unauthorised access to this Website or parts of this Website that are not opened to public access; or post or transmit to or via this Website any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
If we issue you with a password that permits you to access certain parts of this Website, you are solely responsible for any use of the Website through such access, whether authorised or not.
You must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this Website. We reserve the right to report potentially criminal activity to appropriate authorities.
Limitation of liability
Coffey Construction Ltd: 5th Floor, Horton House, Exchange Flags, Liverpool, L2 3PF, England.
Coffey Construction (I) Ltd: Moanbaun, Athenry, Co. Galway H65 Y078.
Coffey Water Ltd: 1 O’Curry Street, Limerick V94 HC80.
Coffey Eng Tec Ltd: 1 O’Curry Street, Limerick V94 HC80.