The Coffey Group have successfully implemented our Energy Management System to the ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management Standard. The Energy Management System (EnMS) is a systematic process for continually improving our energy performance.
The benefits to the Coffey Group implementing an Energy Management System
- Embeds best-practice energy management in our day-to-day operations.
- Improves our performance and productivity.
- Reduces our energy costs.
- Ensures that we maintain a process of continual improvement.
- Ensures that senior managers commit to energy efficiency and that all staff play a role in the process.
- Helps the Coffey Group comply with our energy-efficiency and emission-reduction obligations.
- Standardises processes so that improvements are sustained over time.