Design, Build and Operation of 10 water supply schemes in County Mayo. Included is a 20-year operation while serving a total population of approximately 30,000 people.
This project involves the design, construction and 20-year operation of 10 water supply schemes in County Mayo, serving a total population of approximately 30,000 population equivalents (PE) with a total drinking water production capacity of 7,000 m3/day. The scope includes the full design and construction of all mechanical, electrical and civil structural elements, to be followed by commissioning and operation and maintenance contract for 20 years period. Plant performance will be monitored and reported in accordance with the PMS manuals by the DOE of Ireland.
- Raw water intake/pumping
- Flotation, filtration
- Storage reservoirs
- Sludge thickening and storage.
The civil works include the following:
- Raw Water Treatment Facilities:
- Raw water storage tanks
- Primary contact tanks
- Filtration tanks
- Suitable and appropriate lifting equipment
- Treatment plant buildings (new)
- Pumping stations (new and existing)
- All domestic services and alarm equipment
- Design and construction outfall discharging pipework into the river
- All underground Process pipework and services
- Site drainage, run-off and internal building drainage
- Provision of electricity, water and other services to the site and plant
- Access and site roads
- Landscaping and planting of the site
- Security fencing including access gates